Ranking
Ph sucks bad, especially with the new president of ours. If i had the chance to move out of the Philippines I'd do it in a heartbeat. And if you ask me where I'd live I'd probably choose Sweden :d
-----
Oh yeh guys brb i gotta join Vibe, i'll be back after the clan league :
Last edited by Lust; Jun 8, 2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Ph sucks bad, especially with the new president of ours. If i had the chance to move out of the Philippines I'd do it in a heartbeat. And if you ask me where I'd live I'd probably choose Sweden :d
-----
Oh yeh guys brb i gotta join Vibe, i'll be back after the clan league :

Well I've been to Sweden many times (cuz some of my family are working there).
I personally like Sweden but not Stockholm (well it's not bad ofc) or Göteborg. I mean
more quiet regions like places near Borlänge or kind of these.

And my opinion, well somewhere, where's quiet. I think it would be some quiet region
of Sweden but I like place, where I live so yea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
So, i have no more school for 10 weeks, though, i have to work through the second half of the break.
Eh, you talk as if we actually have a chance in CL. We'd get crushed in the first round itself.
so why waste time + tc for something we don't have a chance at? We're a forum based clan anyway.
Yeah and a penguin is a bird

Oh, i thought you were the 'richest guy in MAU but lookie here, youre the one whining about 5 grand, ironic.
We'll get our asses handed to us but it'll be fun. competitions are not for prizes but rather for experience and fun AND MONEYS
Last edited by Lust; Jun 8, 2016 at 11:22 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hey last time we tool part in the cl it was quite fun. We got our ass handed to us but still we almost won in the looser brakets against vector (tho it was kinda sure we were losing). If you wanted i would pay with my own tc since i dont use it lol.

Also i forgot to tell you, we were in physics class and our teachers phone rang. She had the big bang theory theme as ring tone lmao
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
mat! You have risen again! did The Dark One let you return to the world of the mortals so soon? Why?

So, i'm going to the damned island this monday, so i might be inactive for a day or so while a travel and get set up(p).

Why can't we live in the 30's? Where a man could sit down at the table with half a dozen other guys and play cards for a few bucks, such great times... If that in fact were the case, i would have plenty of things to do on the island, but since we live in the era of the internet, i'll have to settle with just a couple of games here and there, without any real "winnings". Fuck 1960 and onwards...
lol lust
I wasn't whining, I was just saying that it would be a wastage of tc if we were playing only to win.
I also didn't know that it was fun for Mau the last time it participated in the clan league.
new fag problems

I guess we should do it then

Also upp yes. Lord Satan has given me a break so he can fight Yahweh himself for a while