Toribash
Originally Posted by WMKing View Post
No hard feelings, but a reason would be appreciated. Gotta know if applying in the future is worth it or if the group just really is probably not a good fit.

A lot of the speculation was due to the amount of previous accounts you had

Better chances would be given you if you join the discord and talk to us for a while.
Hello Nitro, my name is Hexionix, or Calvin in real life, I'm 12 year old, turning 13 this 31 August. I'm live in West Kalimantan, Indonesia. I started play Toribash 3 years ago, but stopped about 2 year and started play again in 2018 hehe.

I'm a 2th Dan Black Belt with QI of 2231. I'm usually play Aikidobigdojo, Judo, and Mushu mod. I usually play 2 - 5 hours everyday (maybe).

I have been a part Alone Clan, Monolith Clan and other clan.
I have one alt : Tazzuki

Thank you for read my application.
Originally Posted by Hexionix View Post
Hello Nitro, my name is Hexionix, or Calvin in real life, I'm 12 year old, turning 13 this 31 August. I'm live in West Kalimantan, Indonesia. I started play Toribash 3 years ago, but stopped about 2 year and started play again in 2018 hehe.

I'm a 2th Dan Black Belt with QI of 2231. I'm usually play Aikidobigdojo, Judo, and Mushu mod. I usually play 2 - 5 hours everyday (maybe).

I have been a part Alone Clan, Monolith Clan and other clan.
I have one alt : Tazzuki

Thank you for read my application.

You didnt read the whole opening page.

Denied.
Hi. Im Maciek2770
10th dan black belt
really good at boxshu, judo and aikidobigdojo
age 14
i be in clans like:
-Sk8r
-TFR
-VO
-Reborn
and some unranked

Discord: この翻訳者#0943

Waiting for reply.
Originally Posted by maciek2770 View Post
Hi. Im Maciek2770
10th dan black belt
really good at boxshu, judo and aikidobigdojo
age 14
i be in clans like:
-Sk8r
-TFR
-VO
-Reborn
and some unranked

Discord: この翻訳者#0943

Waiting for reply.

For god sake, YOU DIDNT READ THE OPENING PAGE.

Denied.
Hi, I'm HexHill, and I would like to join Nitro. I'm a 5th Dan Black Belt and have been a member of several well known clans, including Flawless, Rock, and Ember. I was also ranked in the top 100 at the end of season 2.

I'm 20 years old, and currently attending Arkansas State University studying graphic design, although I'm a freshman so I haven't really learned too much about it yet. I also like to produce music in my free time, and have a good sense of familiarity with image and sound editing software. So, if you need a hitsound set made let me know.

I'm a very active player who generally gets on at least once a day. I mainly play boxshu and ninjutsu but I'm also a big fan of sparring, handball, and various weapon mods. I also partake in ES events somewhat frequently.

Also, Day is better than Zack at Toribash.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have to say.
Last edited by HexHill; Jan 23, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
Originally Posted by HexHill View Post
Hi, I'm HexHill, and I would like to join Nitro. I'm a 5th Dan Black Belt and have been a member of several well known clans, including Flawless, Rock, and Ember. I was also ranked in the top 100 at the end of season 2.

I'm 20 years old, and currently attending Arkansas State University studying graphic design, although I'm a freshman so I haven't really learned too much about it yet. I also like to produce music in my free time, and have a good sense of familiarity with image and sound editing software. So, if you need a hitsound set made let me know.

I'm a very active player who generally gets on at least once a day. I mainly play boxshu and ninjutsu but I'm also a big fan of sparring, handball, and various weapon mods. I also partake in ES events somewhat frequently.

Also, Day is better than Zack at Toribash.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have to say.

Saw you ingame, I've seen you before this, you're pretty good and have a somewhat 'toxic' attitude like most of Nitro, gonna let you in.

Accepted.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Saw you ingame, I've seen you before this, you're pretty good and have a somewhat 'toxic' attitude like most of Nitro, gonna let you in.

Accepted.

the toxic attitude is our trademark
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
== Starting A Revival Of This Clan
Applications/Posts in this thread beyond this point will be reviewed and responded to within a max a week.
Good luck to anyone who applies (and/or if anyone does) hope to meet some new people wanting to join.