ES Recruitment Drive
As you can see... I'm in the clan but you never heard of me, and this is beacause I'm not active at all.

So I'm leaving the clan, I can't be part of a community if I'm a ghost.

Sorry for the short post. Love you
it didn't bother me that you never posted , I actually enjoyed talking to you that one time we did talk.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
College has been really kicking my ass lately guys, soooo many essays

How's everyone elses lives going??
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Well I have my first job interview tomorrow, hopefully all goes well. Not so hype to work at wendys though, so I might apply to some other places aswell.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Well I have my first job interview tomorrow, hopefully all goes well. Not so hype to work at wendys though, so I might apply to some other places aswell.

Have you looked into factory jobs??they suck but they pay a bunch and you don't have to talk to people

Or try to be a like UPS driver, they make like $18 and hour and all you have to do is drive around all day
No I have not looked into any factory jobs, that might be a good spot to look into maybe. But i'm moving in March over to Arizona so idk if it would be worth working in a factory for such a short time. And I dont have my full license yet.
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
No I have not looked into any factory jobs, that might be a good spot to look into maybe. But i'm moving in March over to Arizona so idk if it would be worth working in a factory for such a short time. And I dont have my full license yet.

They may have a location for you to transfer to in a factory somewhere

Also hi
I still take texture requests for usd
*cricket noises*
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Done my first uni term in a month, been pretty challenging and busy, but fun times.

Damn you’re lucky, I’ve got 2 weeks left in my first term, and I’m already gonna switch my major lol