Toribash
Original Post
[Evil] Mutant Overlord #3
After deliberating with Ryder, we have decided to nominate Polybius as the third Mutant Overlord of Evil! He has shown to be a reliable clan-mate and we strongly believe he will fit the role perfectly, even though he already has a lot on his plate (being an event artist).

All in favor, please comment below! (Evil Members Only)
Last edited by jump; Oct 25, 2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: unpin
Eventhough i'm a little sad i didn't get nominated too, i think Poly is a good choice for a mutant overlord.
I agree with your decision and i think with you three guys leading Evil, we will make another 11 years. :>
evil Führer of Evil
Congrats, deserved it. I wouldn't be upset Oaky, I reckon you're next in line if you keep your helpful ways up.
Thanks for the nomination. It felt as if the decision was a bit hasty. Every veteran in evil so far would have been an excellent decision too. But beside the point i wont let you guys down. I will always be active and provide help when necessary and our clan will last til the ends of toribash itself! I wont prove goat and ryder wrong.
I am evil.
the ranks are fucked, so it looks like poly is in mutant overlord himself as a separate rank below leader.
maybe try deleting the leader rank and moving all 3 of you into mutant overlords
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
the ranks are fucked, so it looks like poly is in mutant overlord himself as a separate rank below leader.
maybe try deleting the leader rank and moving all 3 of you into mutant overlords

The old system allowed us to have a custom title for the leader but no longer. Once the vote is over, he will be moved into the leader rank. The Mutant overlord rank is kind of useless at this point sadly... We will always be known as Mutant overlords though.