ES Recruitment Drive
If you can wait a few days we might give you a trial.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam

My name is Gabriel Moratelli met through friends toribash they played toribash and called me to play I'm 10 years old I started playing last year 's Christmas and I am now 3Dan my original account was banned created another account and was banned now am this account please brown belt accept me bye
No
-banned two times
-not even average english
-simple app
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hi my name is Travem and im 17 years young,im from RSA and my GMT is 2. I play a lot of sports and i play cultural activities like chess too.

i started playing this game a few days ago and im really liking it, i was inspired by mocucha's and concon's youtube channels, i looked at this game some more from differnt videos and i saw that theres more to this game then it seems.
So i chose this clan in particular because you guys are more of the real side aspect of the game, like tricking, sparring and freerunning and thats what im interested in and i want to learn how to do it.

Anyway lets move to how i would help this clan, although im still new and my belt is not that great, I can help in wars and anything else you guys are into doing.

I have attached one replay of me doing a backflip i got from the youtube video xD but im working on my style.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Attached Files
Backflip.rpl (41.2 KB, 7 views)
Hi Im Travem :)
Well you looks like starting to know the forums
actually we dont care much for skill(but still a good thing),id recommend chatting with us and posting on our threads so we can know more about you,and see you activity

Im neutral,but towards a yes.

Fkin phone,aways missing letters
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592