Ranking
Hey blam, excellent script you made here. I have been using it for about 3 days and I have to say I really like it. The only problem I am having with it is when someone gets an AFK kick the player names and score, the timer, and the game stats all vanish and the mach becomes glitchy. It only happens with AFK kicks though, if someone leaves a match early it still works fine. Anyways, just thought I would let you know, its still a great script and AFK kicks are rare enough that I still use it every time I play If you like I can post a screeny of what go's wrong.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Blam are epic win :3
Last edited by Chartle; Jul 9, 2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: dont touch eet!
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Wow Blam, that is an awesome HUD though I am having a few problems; I'm not sure if they are bugs or if it's a classic PEBKAC error. The first issue is that the turn frames display doesn't update every round: I'm playing Aikido and it's telling me that every round is 10 frames long.

The second problem is that I don't see the text that is normally displayed regarding pressing space. It's not vital, but it is useful to know if my space press was registered because at least once I've pressed space again at precisely the wrong moment...

I looked through the script but I haven't become adept enough at lua to debug it to see if it's a genuine problem or not.
Originally Posted by Modulous View Post
The first issue is that the turn frames display doesn't update every round: I'm playing Aikido and it's telling me that every round is 10 frames long.

Its an issue with the function that gets the turn frames, nothing i can do about it
i think
Originally Posted by Modulous View Post
The second problem is that I don't see the text that is normally displayed regarding pressing space. It's not vital, but it is useful to know if my space press was registered because at least once I've pressed space again at precisely the wrong moment....

Fixed, redownload
:D
Thanks Blam, that makes the playing experience much better. Shame about the turn frame function bug, though...I guess we'll have to wait for that one to get sorted.

One further thing, a single minor niggle. Is it possible to add information about streaks onto the HUD as well, as in the default HUD? If you don't fancy having it on Custom HUD 3, maybe I could customize it myself if I knew the relevant functions.
Streaks are impossible too atm :<
:D
Would it be possible to record the amount of wins a player has gotten since you have entered the server? Like display a number by their name. Very nice script.