SANTA DASH
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Santa is running late! Mrs Claus made him clean the whole of Lapland and he's done none of his Christmas shopping.

To get it done faster he decided to try and do online shopping "With delivery straight to his door within 24 hours or his money back!". Unfortunately for him, he decided the ToriBash servers were a good place to go shopping. As we know, Christmas is all about giving getting presents, and as a result its your job to catch up to santa and take his precious presents!

This will be a test of speed and agility, Santa-GMs (normal GMs in a very merry mood) will appear in game at random followed by broadcast message, your task is to find the Santa-GM in the right room and catch him, Santa's stay could last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, the hunt is over when another broadcast message saying so pops up.

1. All Global rules Apply
2. Don't nag GameMasters to play Santa, its really rude :(( and ruins my Christmas spirit
3. Within one session(between starting and ending broadcast of the same chase) you can only beat santa once.

For every win - Little gifts as in regular Hotseat, those can be either items or tokens, up to host's discretion.

For most wins scored - Candy Cane, Santa Hat, Santa Beard, 5ST and the knowledge that you hate Santa and everything he stands for

25/12/2015

Point ranking

Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 25, 2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Points and stuff
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
santa currently in the hospital due to getting beat up by a street mob, sudden absence of shopping
lol do we tie or will you pull out the Santa dash on Christmas when everyone is at a party?
Santa has done another round of shopping, he got mugged for no reason. #pray4muggedguy

i am a bird now - Lil B

gg nerf, u suk
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
ok so cold didn't win
we tied

what now??
Last edited by Nerfpls; Dec 26, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
Prizes shall be sent to both in the spirit of Christmas
-----
all sent
Last edited by SmallBowl; Dec 26, 2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.