Toribash
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
http://imgur.com/a/JDhbz

Looks nice. Mouth looks a little wonky in shape where they're mirrored and meet up.

Anywho, the reason I'm asking that is because I'm losing my desire to draw. It's making me more frustrated than happy for the sole reason that I can't use a program for my tablet that actually works correctly and doesn't have a spout of autism and deletes a layer or a whole project just because it wanted to.

There's nothing else for my drawing tablet since it's Galaxy and I'm not using a mouse anymore. I just have no ounce of creativity or uniqueness and it makes me depressed. God I wish I was able to visualize shit in my head so I knew where the fuck my brushstrokes should go.

Sorry for bitching. This is just really bothering me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
My Art

I've been drawing since 2008. I make sketches as well, not just textures.

I make textures and if not Toribash related, I sketch in my free time.

I mainly use the program PaintTool SAI because of its nice brush strokes which gives my drawing have life.

For story, I don't have much to say. I just started drawing because I love showing my friends back when I was young. They said i'm good at drawing so I continued it and got a lot better.

EDIT:

More Art

Last edited by poison; May 27, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
I mean, it's better than my stuff so I don't see why you wouldn't be added. Just have to wait for Headles or whoever is in charge now.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I mean, it's better than my stuff so I don't see why you wouldn't be added. Just have to wait for Headles or whoever is in charge now.

mate, don't be depressed. why would you be depressed at your art? just take the time to improve and try other art styles. you are improving, i can see it. keep it up dude :-)

if you need help with software and other stuff (program settings, etc.) just ask me

How do I add color to a grayscale image? the best way to add color?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
nice artwork chab, you will surely be in this org if the leader answer.

thanks buddy :-)
Weoo u sunnumubatch hook me up with a collaboration partner. Pronto?
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
nice one karst, my only criticism is about the tooth, the whole mouth open wont show all tooth entirely, you can make bigger tooth and with a better anatomy.
as example the top incisive are bigger than the lower, so you need to adjust the size relationship.

also,

preview

I am almost done with this.