Toribash
Got myself a tablet for osu. Finally, now nothing stops me from being top 1 worldwide
I AM not VERY TALENTED
getting a draw tab for christmas, wait for me at the top.

i slept at 5 AM yesterday and woke up at 7 PM, missed ribs with mashed potatows for lunch D: its 5 am dec 5 rn, didnt sleep
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
did you sleep 15 hours?
i've never slept more than 12, and normally i only sleep 8 or 9.
keyword: normally

sleep deprivation ruined my life, nearly, that is. i have no actual responsibilities, so good thing i fixed it right now, instead of regretting it later.
used to stay up all night, actually go to school (all the stuff taught goes over my head) come to home and fall asleep the moment i lay on the bed.
And then i would wake up at 9 or 10 pm, the cycle would continue like that.

also a major problem for me: self discipline.
right now, im gradually making my mind grow habitual to studying and general self-betterment. but a few months ago all i would do the whole day was sit in front of the computer. not even doing anything productive. just watching youtube videos, and playing games. all of it a huge, HUGE time sink.
We have a lot incommon man, we certainly do. Now, I'm not a very productive souls myself, but i do atleast practice on my spare time (which is alot). Be it Five-Finger-Fillet or dice-switching. I need to have bragging rights.
what you used to do is exactly what i do with my life, oxide.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2