Ranking
Original Post
Mirror's Edge
Any of you heard of EA's and DICE's new game Mirros's Edge?i heard it was going to be realeased in january 2009.In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed and now you are being hunted. You are a Runner called Faith - and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.

Mirror's Edge™ delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith's world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous. Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city, you will learn how to run.

trailer video here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
game is released in New Zealand, ill see if i can find some decent screenies, and The demo should be on xbox live
Last edited by timmychan; Dec 29, 2008 at 07:44 AM.
game is released in Germany my old friend told me. he bought one for me too, i sent the money, he sent the game for XBOX360. its pretty awesome because the graphics are extremely realistic as well as the gameplay and character handling. its not only jumping around. its also about fighting and reversing enemy's attacks with weapons. i never fought against some guy yet (i finished chapter 2). its worth a try but i think its not worth 70€ in germany.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count

Enough pics for ya?
Anyway, this is an awesome game it's released here in Australia.
It has a nice lot of replay value and the controls are seriously well thought out.
After watching a couple of videos on YouTube, I think I'm going to get real dizzy if I play this.
It makes me wonder..