Ranking

All texture 512x512 ;) and :

My set's ;) all texture 512x512.
RELAX ALL
@Barreta: The new details are nice, but you didn't fix what I specified in my previous post.

Yeah I know you made them small on purpose, I just said I'd like the head of my set to have bigger eyes than those. You can try a different design for them, I'm not too fond of them at the moment.

@Shtein: Thanks

@venuuk: You clearly haven't read my first post. That's for starters, and the 2nd would be if you actually believe that any, or all of those sets together are worth even 1/10 of the TC for this request.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Mar 1, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
The head isn't finished yet.
the purpose of small eyes - I'll make something like glass on top and this is what will be behind eye-protecting glass.
I'll edit those round things in sides and those 3 rings is unfinished too.
Will do them soon.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
im in

Thanks, can't wait to see what you'll do with your new tablet bro.

Originally Posted by Barreta View Post
The head isn't finished yet.
the purpose of small eyes - I'll make something like glass on top and this is what will be behind eye-protecting glass.
I'll edit those round things in sides and those 3 rings is unfinished too.
Will do them soon.

I knew you had something in store for the eyes, that's why I thought I'd told you from the start that I'd like them to look different, so you'll save time and effort on the long run.

Small update.

I like the new details, however the new details on the bottom, below the oval shaps of the flat are mapped wrong ^^. I'm looking for something that looks good ingame, and not specifically on the flat image.

Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
I'll try.

Thanks
Haven't tried out this ingame.
If it will look bad ingame, I'll just move the shapes to map it better, cuz i have everything layer by layer.
Btw what is mapped wrong here?
Can you use paint and just underline it?
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Haven't tried out this ingame.
If it will look bad ingame, I'll just move the shapes to map it better, cuz i have everything layer by layer.
Btw what is mapped wrong here?
Can you use paint and just underline it?

I meant that it won't show up ingame, it doesn't even show up on the globe preview I used with Gimp.