ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
able to buy ?
its able to buy an larger signature for TC ? i dont want images just more than 200 characters
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
TP and VIP are the only forum extensions you can get.
They are only available with a purchase from the torishop using real currency.

On a side note: You used to be able to purchase tp/vip/qi with tc. It was a shop ran by crux and Fee, who were both TSAs at the time. crux left and Fee got busy, thus ended the shop.
i already know that

you can buy an larger avatar for TC and i want to know if thats able for an signature , maybe 50 characters 25k tc

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Larger avatar for TC? Never heard of that, could you direct me to that?

afaik you can't pay for more characters. I'm sure you could try by PMing your favorite moderator though.
i read that with the avatar in a few rapid threads , just ask an moderator or smod or whatever ...

i asked here in the hope that an moderator or another guy can answer me ...

Usually rapid threads isn't the best way to get to a moderator. You didn't really ask specifically either, you asked if it was possible. PMing them is easier.
There may still be a deal for a bigger avatar size (As I have heard), seen Vog's avatar for example?

I think it was like 1k = 1pixels

You'll just have to ask an admin...In a polite way. (Or you won't get shit... i think, Atleast i wouldn't have given you anything) XD
Is there a thread explaining all of this? Because im kinda confused on if there IS or IS NOT a deal for a bigger avatar.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Is there a thread explaining all of this? Because im kinda confused on if there IS or IS NOT a deal for a bigger avatar.

It is possible, but only for real money.