Ranking
Original Post
Good job, making it this far.
You're now entering the Semifinals Matchup - against Team Girl Scouts. They play dirty, but they play hard.

You only have six days to meet the deadline, so I suggest planning immediately.

Remember to read the semifinals page and remember that even if you lose, you will have a chance at the Bronze Cup.

Mystery mod for the semifinals is rk-mma.tbm.

Get 'em, Alpha.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
The best, if not only, time for this to happen is this Sunday at 1pm (18:00 GMT). Let's get this settled right now so we aren't waiting until the last second.
Preposterously dank.
I just PMd the team to get organized.

This weekend is tough because my brother is getting married so I'll be traveling out of state a lot. If we can get 4 alphas on without me, Im comfortable with y'all fighting without me.

I think Snudge would really benefit playing a few hours earlier, because he was dead asleep at that time.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
we will need to set some other time.

18:00 gmt is rather late for snudge...

how bout 15:00 gmt ?

also why do we only have 6 days b4 the deadline ? D:

i know there are a lot less clans etc tho we still do have gmt problems ...
Imaparrot~!
We can be more flexible with the deadline, that's why. One week is the target and you should try to finish before then, but you won't be as easily disqualified if you need more time.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
we will need to set some other time.

18:00 gmt is rather late for snudge...

how bout 15:00 gmt ?

also why do we only have 6 days b4 the deadline ? D:

i know there are a lot less clans etc tho we still do have gmt problems ...

18 gmt is 1 pm est. We had a hard enough time waking our members up even that late. 15 gmt (10 am est) is not going to work.
Preposterously dank.
They can't wake up by 10am? Jeez that isn't even that early, and I don't remember the last time I slept in until 1pm.. whatever - I think it is far easier to wake up at 10am than play at 2am when you have work the following day (me).
You're right, and you're welcome to explain that to them. However, I don't think it'll make a difference.

But since Thorn seems to be giving some leniency this round, it'll probably be possible to find a better date. Would Saturday at like, 1am work for you Snudge? Or do you work Sundays as well?
Preposterously dank.
I'll be able to change my sleeping patterns if needed, just let me know a couple of days in advance.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
You're right, and you're welcome to explain that to them. However, I don't think it'll make a difference.

But since Thorn seems to be giving some leniency this round, it'll probably be possible to find a better date. Would Saturday at like, 1am work for you Snudge? Or do you work Sundays as well?

Anything that late just isn't great for me, can we try for 11am, 12 latest?