(2nd) 2nd Clan
You need the dark to show the light.

Recruitment:
Until the Recruitment Thread is finished, post apps here
READ THIS

Application

2nd Code

STORY
There once was a man known as DerpedOutX, a formidable opponent formed in 2012. He struck down his enemies one by one, and lavished them in his unmatchable skill.

Not only was DerpedOutX a handsome strapping man, but he was also charming and highly generous. Out of sheer magnanimity, DerpedOutX devised a plan. He wanted to create a salon of swiggity swegs which included but was not limited to TimeElaps and LinkisLife.
DerpedOutX called upon cat Jaxonia, for even this task was too much for just our hero, and together they created the fighting clan of (iC)... ICE CREAM.

This clan prospered but, unfortunately, DerpedOutX and Jaxonia were not getting along as to be expected. Likely, Jaxonia was much too envious of DerpedOutX's skill. This sparked a rivalry between the pair and Jaxonia abandoned his co-leader duties at (iC) and created his own clan fckass, in an ignorant and pathetic attempt to best DerpedOutX.

Not even DerpedOutX could manage a clan by himself and he slowly fell weaker and weaker until his legs gave and it became too difficult to carry the stress DerpedOutX felt.
He collapsed as of October 2014 and was rushed to the hospital, on his death bed he told his most reliable mod, Dragonguts, to lead the clan back to light and live his legacy. Shortly after, DerpedOutX was pronounced dead, cause of death: Jaxosis. It was a social tragedy.

In October 2015, one year after, the unthinkable happened. Swagilcious DerpedOutX... REVIVED HIMSELF, reincarnating him into Nugeten.

DerpedOutX back and better than ever, now Nugeten, made all dicks hard and so on and so forth. However, Nugeten was not prepared to enter the Toribash world again, for it was not the same Toribash as it once was.
(iC) thought dead, Jaxonia was now known as Jaxon of (God), daycare.tbm was removed, and Shockey was still playing for some reason.

Nugeten lived up to his promise to lead the dankest clan, so he returned to (iC), however Dragonguts showed incapability to lead the clan and abandoned it. Faint's distasteful remark "missing some info., please update the first post" summed it up. Observing the massive damage (iC) endured, Nugeten was still impressed it managed to keep itself standing. However, Nugeten was well aware that (iC) was more than gone, no more. It can not ever be the same, only something so drastically diverse, it changes clan history forever.

Thus, the family clan of (2nd) was created... 2ND CLAN.

(2nd)'s name mainly referred to it being the second clan Nugeten has made, though technically the same since it was a reformation. Or maybe it was because (1st) was taken.

And here, our story continues...

Goals

Allies:
(Haunted)

Enemies:
None

Ranks

Bank: 5,310
Newest Member: YOHON777
Last edited by ymir; Dec 20, 2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Major Tag Change
I'm Nugget
missing some info., please update the first post. refer to the clan discussion rules & guidelines thread if you need help
So, I think this is where you apply. I am a Blue Belt called Jelloman25. I am in the central time zone. The main reason I'm applying is I've never been apart of a clan before and am curious what being in a clan is like. I also want to become a serious toribash player. I am also a noob when it comes to toribash forum life and I would like to get deeper into it. My favorite mod is Wushu and I've never been banned. I have fought one of your member called Lels and he said I had the skill to be in this clan. Otherwise, I am very good at math. "You need the dark to show the light." (P.S, I dont know what IRC is.)