ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Flame glitch?
I recently purchased a flame. I imidiately put it on and played a few games it showed up on my screen and people commented on it, afterwards I tried to use the "Flame Particle Texture" I purchased it from the market, changed the image to a red square and activated it. I then could not see my flame, not only did I type /opt particles 1 I also had people telling me it wasn't there. I proceded to reconnect to the server multiple times thought an hourish long span. After about 5 minutes of the /rec ing I deactivated just the flame particle textures and proceded to Rec after every loss or whatever. Still nothing. I then deactivated and reactivated the flame (after waiting a little to reactivate) and still nothing. Any help?

After typing this I realized that I had typed more then all of the school work I should have been doing combined for the last year.
you lazy ass :3

try to do this without the flame texture
go to your toribash folder, go to custom, and delete the folder with your name on it. then type /dl W0nder and /lp 0 W0nder then you should probably see it.
flame textures are weird.
they're used for changing the shape of your flame (i.e making a white circle with a black background) and not much else i believe.
Your flame is red and square to me and I see you haven't activated your texture.

Can you show me a picture of before and after you put the texture on?
Flame particle textures are always inverted. Meaning that everything you leave white on the texture, will become black (normal flame colour) ingame, red becomes blue, yellow becomes purple, and so on.

So for you to make red squares you need to make a white square textures.

Just like this.

That could've been your problem.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes, zowter is right.
Colors aare inverted in a fpt. This means White will show as Black and black will show as white ( this is on a black or white flme )
On this red flame if u put a red texture will show as blue, if u put blue will show as red.
Just experiment a bit with it and u can get the flame to be what color u want.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals