Ranking
Re: Do you like my MS paint picture?
Originally Posted by TSRabbit
Fine painting. When I saw this I was thinking it would be a joke and some guy had just scribbled some lines But god job! (that's right, god job, and I didn't use a capital. what you gonna do?)

eat a rabbit...

I actually like the first one better :P
> implying I have a signature
Thank you for the nice comments.. I have found out that it is hard to please everyone..
Originally Posted by Scythe
Thank you, that is what happens when I get bored and start making lines while talking on the phone...

ZOMG ON HE PHONE! i couldnt even do that with like 4 hands and 4 mouses >.< (?)
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
Wow... I've only known a few other people who can do something like this in Paint. I mean, this isn't on par with some Oekaki I've seen, but this is most definitely amazing skills at work. Keep it up!
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Wow... I've only known a few other people who can do something like this in Paint. I mean, this isn't on par with some Oekaki I've seen, but this is most definitely amazing skills at work. Keep it up!

Yeah, ms paint sux, but he makes it look good.
> implying I have a signature
MS paint doesn't suck it is just really hard to get a grip on.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Hey everyone. My log in thing for Apollox99's account got screwed up, My new name is Scythe. Thank all of you for the praise on the picture.

Here is another that I drew for the Reg key comp.

That happened to me too when the forums changed to vbulletin, i just got my pw in the mail. That pics REALLY good.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸