ES Recruitment Drive
Because he was against Gnar, another champion that's completely mediocre right now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just FYI: League of Legends is not a single-player game. They did not lose that game because they picked Gnar.
League of Legends NA: Locus
And they didn't win it because they picked Yasuo.

Points for SparChar?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
And they didn't win it because they picked Yasuo.

Points for SparChar?

Good job Spar :u

I dont know why you guys hate yasuo so much. He is great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Probably said this like a million times but I guess I'll say it again. Every champion is good, it just depends if you are good with the champ or not.

Sorry but I have to agree with ed here to stop this Yasuo debate. My classmates are always mad at me because I answer them "It can, but it depends" when they ask: "Can *champ* beat *champ*?"
Seriously, it just depends on the factors around you, like the runes, masteries, ganks (yes it is a 5v5 after all), play styles, etc.
Yasuo can be pretty tough, as long as you know how to use hin well. All champs are.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Impact being the best top laner outside of Koro may have had something to do with it.

Yasuo requires a team to be built around him in order to be effective. There's a reason Yasuo has consistently had a shit winrate. One of the worst outside of Elise.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Impact being the best top laner outside of Koro may have had something to do with it.

Yasuo requires a team to be built around him in order to be effective. There's a reason Yasuo has consistently had a shit winrate.

He requires a team to be built around him to be MORE effective. But not overall effective. And I think his winrate is shit because people dont know how to play him. He is not the hardest champion, be he is not easy either.

His win rate is around 50%. Thats not that bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When somebody asks "can x beat y" there is, sometimes, an objective answer.

You assume equal skill, and you assume natural weaknesses, and you check numbers for dps. And you can see who will die at any point in the game assuming perfect play, and you will get an answer of who loses.

For example, Kog'Maw will lose 100% of the time against Master Yi in the late game. It doesn't matter what Kog tries, Yi will out damage and gap close him, and there isn't a thing he can do about it.

Now when you take a champion and compare them across all points of the game and you come up with lackluster results at nearly all points, you have to stop and question whether than champion is actually as good as you think.

And Yasuo underperforms hard in early game, slightly below mediocre by himself at mid game (increases based on team comp), and slightly above average at late game (increases based on team comp). You can't tell me that a person that, by himself, has such lackluster performance across all points of the game is still somehow capable of being called anything better than mediocre.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Guys, I have a question...

What if there was a regular team with a regular composition...

But they all built bruiser?

I mean, it just sounds horrendously ridiculous, but it's so stupid that it just might work. Good thing I happen to have 5 Bronze friends who might try this out with me xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Guys, I have a question...

What if there was a regular team with a regular composition...

But they all built bruiser?

I mean, it just sounds horrendously ridiculous, but it's so stupid that it just might work. Good thing I happen to have 5 Bronze friends who might try this out with me xD

Ill try it with you out of ranked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]