ES Recruitment Drive
Hehe. I remember you giving me grief the other day about my expressionless zombies. ;)

But really.. we should plan an event to brighten everyone's spirits.

Let's start simple: plan an event to draw a box.
Last edited by 13chillz; Jun 11, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
I'll be out of commission for a while
holiday time.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Sup! Been hellova lot busy with work lately. Working 12h a day and then have pretty much only time to sleep after work. And on weekends I have to fill up my social-o-meter. So yeah. No time to computerize anymore. Which is kinda positive. But on the other hand having no time to to do anything sucks slick balls.

So what are we up to now? Gatabot has shitload of tc. We seriously should do some event.

I'm liking that draw a box idea.
If anyone is up to it we can make it progress. First draw a box. Then a pyramid, sphere, tomato, horse's booty, horse's feet, cat, cityscape, etc. 's all about being progressive, isn't it?
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
^Why not a head/set of the month. You will have 1 theme to follow, you may create it the head/set in your own style, there may only be 1 winner. The winner gets a tc prize from gatabot.

- - - - -

I'm trying new texture styles

I need help in robotic textures, i need advice from you guys

What I do:
I make a sketch with a brush opacity is 3 (black lines and stuff)...
I add a layer below the sketch and add color.
The black sketch bugs me, it looks solid black and doesn't look good

halp me pls
Last edited by HybridTori; Jun 12, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
Many different events have tried that but they fail from lack of participants. You have to start simple in order to get to everyone to try.
Set/head of the month, like that hasn't been done before...

Actually, someone just needs to do something, instead of talking about it.
We had a few ideas for events, pick one that's doable, write up a brief discuss it for a night and post it the next day with reasonable tc prizes.

Chillz, I nominate you. Judges can be u and ur bois pheature and jebus.
If we haven't got something up by the time in back on the 24th, ima be mad.

Man these long layovers are boring... I'm not even somewhere interesting...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
What happened to The Showcase?

No update on this thread for one year.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
K

Also Chris what happened to your draw thing?

Ben blamed it on the current art mods when I confronted him
chris: probably people haven't been making textures that aren't showcase worthy
I always check all of texture threads in art board every times.

Also,
What about that? and that? and that?
Last edited by Chris; Jun 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.