ES Recruitment Drive
hmm, I have an idea, maybe make some sort of 'monkey bar canopy'. Perhaps have two layers of six in a sort of cubical layout. That way you can kind of swing around on the bars trying to get each other. Since I know nothing about making mods other than that you can only have 12 or 13 objects max, so the layout is probably up to you. Also lower gravity might be good.

It's just a little idea, it might work, but the limitation cramps things.
Originally Posted by killerwhal View Post
make a mod where theres an arcade maching in beetween uke and tori lol.make it like donkey knong or somting.
p.s. i have 13000 gamer points on xbox 360. Srry i just like saying that!!!!!!!!;]

hes already making one, if you looked up it says I sayed it and hes making it, try to look at previous posts next time ok?
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
i tried making this, a sledding mod. it didnt work though the sled wouldnt slide down the hill you'd need to put in a low firc mod. i had some cylinders poking out of the hill to act as instagib mougles (mogules?)

post the mod so that he can make it low fric...
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
how about granny mod, that would be hilarious and i would set it up at wHo forum

they could have bent backs and a walking cane
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Don`t forget a rocking chair and a porch.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
I got a sweet mod for you. Hopscotch! Youjust make several blocks about 50 above the ground, and you have to hop wyour way around on the blocks to get to uke. Does not have to be set up exactly like a normal hopscotch set would be though. Meant for a very small dojo in the middle.This will then cause them to hop from block to block to get to uke.

Cool huh?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by make_it_for_macintosh View Post
well, the sticky thread where i posted mine is getting NO attention, so i'll post the idea here: MOUTH MOD, i think you can use the neck for the jaw hinge, and the head would have to be square i think, it's not a enviromod, but i think it'll be pretty cool.
on another topic 1001ST POST!!! and soopy is 1000th

Sounds similar to my idea, though in mine, it's not like it's the player's heads...

Originally Posted by Chamale
The killer snake head hazard mod. Basically, there's a large (or maybe 2) snake-head-shaped thing with instagib fangs. It's put either just behind or just to the side of the main fighting area. I think there's a limited number of objects in a mod, so maybe there could be only: Upper jaw, lower jaw, 4 fangs. That would make only 12, and I recall that's the limit. Now, it would be better is each player could control the respective jaws. Since the neck joint isn't used much, there could be one jaw joint for each head which the player can control, to open and close the jaws. Is it feasible?

Mine is an enviromod, not a player change mod. Is my idea still feasible?
make this
dude make a instagib arms because ive been trying boxing but ukes feet always get me
Gir:I saw a Squirrel. He was doin like this *snicking sounds*
Ok, how about a mod where your hands are tiny, but when you grab they are big.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well