Ranking
HOLY F*** S*** THIS IS BEST MOD EVER!!!

and im giving u my highest honor i can

Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
damn it jam u always out do me lol
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
that one was made before we decided for everyone to make their own badge, it was meant to be for the whole team.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
that one was made before we decided for everyone to make their own badge, it was meant to be for the whole team.

well i wanted to make my own lol
agreed lol

"its probably the best most inovative mod i have actualy ever seen"
Woot!

Thank you all for the positive comments and thank you for not spamming the thread. =D