Ranking
i made my own app since i dont like writing paragraphes :P

name: Daren
game activity: not much
forum activity: 10
best mods: spar, xspar, parkour, abd, and wushu and its varients
why choose me: I am a great leader, i became leader of beta but had to delete it since it died, i can help raise funds if we ever want to apply for official

Sent a super mini app to buze he said to write an app here
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
Letter to join bliss,
Mods I'm good at: akido, judo, Xspar, akidobigdojo, and other follow ups.
My name is Pranav Im 11 going to middle school next year and i hope you accept me into the clan. Im highly skilled at many mods and would love to try out new ones. I'm so far a brown belt planning to get better. I'm fine with bad words such as the f or n or s, etc.. I would like to join this clan bliss to fight along side everyone and give it our all.

No from me.

Originally Posted by sidtheepic View Post
Hello, my name is Sid and I am twelve years old. Pretty young, I know, but at least I'm mature. I can speak English pretty well for my age. I come from the Netherlands (GMT +1). I started to play Toribash in June 2012, the only thing I did back then was messing around in single player. I decided to give multiplayer a go later on. While not being so active on the forums, I am in-game (betting, tourneys, GM and RB tourneys). I don't think I'm very good at Toribash, I'll admit that.

Normally I play Aikido, or Greykido and I'm getting better and AikidoBigDojo. It takes really long for me to get used to A mod. I do like RK-MMA, Wushu, Taekkyon and mods like that, problem is, I suck at those kind of mods... My main thingy is Replaymaking, stuff like sparring are my thing. I am currently practicing mad-mans. Even though I'm into replay making, I absolutely suck at parkour courses for some reason. I was in two clans: Silent and Moffia. I left Silent because the clan was inactive in it's entire existence. I don't really have any other special skills. I added some replays for you to look at.

Thanks for reading my application.

Not a very good application, but I like your replays.
Yes from me.

Originally Posted by Nut3llaNinja View Post
i made my own app since i dont like writing paragraphes :P

name: Daren
game activity: not much
forum activity: 10
best mods: spar, xspar, parkour, abd, and wushu and its varients
why choose me: I am a great leader, i became leader of beta but had to delete it since it died, i can help raise funds if we ever want to apply for official

Sent a super mini app to buze he said to write an app here

No from me.
Last edited by Beat; Jul 6, 2014 at 10:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello [Bliss], my name is Yan and I come from Malaysia, although I have lived in America since the age of 4. I am currently 15 years old. Due to having lived more than half my life here, I have forgotten how to write in Chinese but I have a basic but respectable grasp on Mandarin. I also know a little French.

I myself started to play Toribash back in April 2011 on another account, but I forgot said account's password and made this account, my main. I admit to quitting for a long period of time after forgetting my old account's password, a bit over two years. I was always frustrated with this game because of the learning curve and I was very bad at the game. When I came back in 2013, I learned some simple moves from a 3rd Dan Black Belt, which motivated me to play more and use those moves.

I love Toribash, it is the only freeform fighting game that I have ever played and it appealed to my love for martial arts. I found this game a little while after I started taking MMA classes. This game is what sparked my passion for gaming. I'm not forum active, unfortunately, because I don't know what to do on the forums, but I am very much game active. I can change the forum activity situation if needed. I usually play Toribash everyday, but I'm visiting Malaysia at the moment and the time I have to play is inconsistent.

I started off in Aikaido and that was usually all I played, with the occasional random mod. After I got back and made this account, I play Taekkyon 95% of the time and I have gotten to mod rank 72, my proudest achievement.
I've only been in two clans, I was kicked out of one for unknown reasons and I left the other because it was inactive. They were not very serious and [Bliss] seems very professional, active, and serious. It is my hope that I can make the cut.

I like to dabble in many things, such as art, so I don't have any mastery in any skills, really.
I have only spent much time on dancing, it is also another of my passions.

Here are some of my replays, I had to wipe my hard drive for reasons and did not salvage my Toribash replays, these are from another post I made. Sorry that they are all decaps, I only have these.
Attached Files
DerpoDecap.rpl (73.6 KB, 5 views)
DerpoDecap2.rpl (60.6 KB, 5 views)
DerpoDecap3.rpl (74.1 KB, 5 views)
DerpoDecap4.rpl (52.1 KB, 4 views)
DerpoDecap5.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Fantastique; Jul 7, 2014 at 03:55 PM.
Hmm, the only thing wrong with you, is that you don't know any of us, start posting around on our clan thread, and hang out in the IRC, get to know us. For me, I am neutral.
The app was quite good. Not really sure because I don't know you. Get to know us first.
Replays are not really special, I don't want to see a bunch of decaps.Stuff like suplexes or turnovers need much more skill.
Maybe start to post on our thread for a few days and I can make my decision.
Derpo, If you can become more forum active and in-game active, then it will probably be a yes! If you have no idea what to post on, then explore the forums, and try finding us in-game! Great application otherwise!
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Alright, will do, Dred, Buze, and Infinity. I did have many turnover replays and other more skillful replays, but as I mentioned, I had to wipe my hard drive. Apologies.

(Edit) :
Sorry, I'm not very experienced with the forum activities and whatnot, can I confirm this is the clan thread?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=467153
Last edited by Fantastique; Jul 8, 2014 at 04:11 AM.