Ranking
Original Post
Phail's phurniture phace off!
It's true.

So, a while back I mentioned something about making Novi fight Foodeater in a furniture finale. Here it is!

So, these two are to make whatever kind of furniture they want in a 3D modelling program then submit it for judging. I am the only judge ;o

Here is what they are being marked on:

How comfy it looks
How good the quality is
How much I want to steal it and place it in my lounge room
How creative it is

It can be anything you want, from a simple office chair to a demonic throne. Have fun !

Also, if you win you get 24146.50tc
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
"Tapion, what does the scouter say about the radiation level of this thread."
It's 9001.
"Which means?"
It's....
"It's..."
It's over....
"It's over...."
It's over 9000!!
*Crushes scouter*
----
On topic: This could be pretty cool. I wonder if they can pull off some serious good furniture.
Last edited by Tapion; May 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Holy fucking shit. Food, can you make me a Poser model in Blender or something? I need one for my comic, which I have just been inspired to resume making. It'll be possibly pretty hard. Basically the human poser model, SimonG2, but without a nose, mouth or ears. It has to still be able to have the BMI configured for musculature and stuff.

Here's the guy. It has to look old as well. Don't worry about the contours around the nose or mouth.
http://mister-616.deviantart.com/art...r-War-74516105
Last edited by Warcry; May 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Holy fucking shit. Food, can you make me a Poser model in Blender or something? I need one for my comic, which I have just been inspired to resume making. It'll be possibly pretty hard. Basically the human poser model, SimonG2, but without a nose, mouth or ears. It has to still be able to have the BMI configured for musculature and stuff.

Here's the guy. It has to look old as well. Don't worry about the contours around the nose or mouth.
http://mister-616.deviantart.com/art...r-War-74516105

I'm sorry, but organic models are where I have to get better. That's something I might be able to do, but not in the near future.
That's a smexy entry Foodeater, you can edit your choice at any time. This ends on the 5th of June.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma