Ranking
i'm in eu if anyone wants to add me: flawe7#2872
i've only been playing a couple of months but whatever I guess.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I think I got hit with a bug, and I have no idea what could have caused it.

http://i.imgur.com/KJvRE6r.png

As you can see in the image, I have 3 Mire Keepers in my hand. As Druid, there is no way for me to Discover another Mire Keeper, there is no way for me to duplicate it in any ways, and I hadn't played a single Mire Keeper yet that game. And you can only have 2 of any non-legendary card in your deck. And I don't have Shifter Zerus.

Furthermore, Mage doesn't have any way to create another Mire Keeper for me, and none of these Mire Keepers were created by anything like a Mulch off Spellslinger or other random effects.

So the only conclusion I could reach was the game ate one of my other cards and gave me another Mire Keeper instead. Logical conclusion, or did I miss something?

Edit: I just remembered I had a Chromaggus on the field, disregard, I'm stupid.
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 5, 2016 at 04:28 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Hello
Anybody playing europe want to add Insanity to friends?

Sure add me: [email protected] (Is Ro dupa cum bine stii )
2.5 years playing and over 400 packs never gotten a golden legendary, blizzard pls
My first bought (not the free quest ones ofc) WotOG pack had a Yogg in it. First leggo since the mech expansion when I got Sneed's

Pretty lit tho now I can get closer and closer to RNGesus
mindless machine
So, my brother Raven has told me about this game and I have yet to try it out.

Though, I heard it takes awhile before you have any good decks. Not looking forward to long grinding if I keep interested.
Originally Posted by Rawh View Post
So, my brother Raven has told me about this game and I have yet to try it out.

Though, I heard it takes awhile before you have any good decks. Not looking forward to long grinding if I keep interested.

Free to play ? Yeah takes awhile, unless you want to use a deck that's super straight forward.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!