ES Recruitment Drive
I miss you too Haku how are you
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Engineering works so I've got nothing to do at work all day
Bored
Send nudes
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Now that I saw this I can keep sending them without feeling weird about it now.

Thanks

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hi who's alive
She/They

I’m sorry to say you have failed this activity check
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Lucky is our mvp
She/They

omg posts

-

I will not contribute to this clans coddling out of death - neko
Last edited by lillian; Jun 3, 2019 at 05:11 PM.
She/They

Please Neko, accept it. Or.... join it?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash