View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

WebSite
I'm in the middle of creating a RA website although might fall through so i might not be on alot.

Any ideas welcome
D(A)TS - does (always) the same.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 4, 2007 at 09:57 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I have and idea! dont make relax all page. we dont need it now.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
FREELANCE = Fucking Rune Eats Eating Lollers At Nowhere. Cool, Eh?

Ridiculous explanation, lame and it sux...
Although I like looneys., so no hard feelings, I guess.
Okkkayyy.... Starrzz..nice, but uhm, obvious. XD
Sahee, love the use of RA
Tona, uhm, arent Freelance our allies?
Ich, nicee

I was shooting for more crazy ones, I guess I shoulda explained more sorry
Uhm, doods, dont say omg, for guys it means Observe My Gayness. Unless youre gay, dont say it. OMS, that is the thing for guys.(AND GIRLS!)
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Well I heard it few times, but I'm totally against this statement. If U know more openers, and You wouldnt be clueless when someone manage to make a countre-move. U will make opener that will make silly of this "counter-man". For everything there is a countre move right? There many ppl here, who invent only only few moves and are completely clueless without them, or completely cannot improvise nor understand that, hey - copyrights on move? - shouldnt exist in way that other ppl have to re-invent the wheel, that allready exists. Dont make ppl loose so many time;P!
I made some moves too but seeing somebody using it isnt that bad after all.
"Imitation is the highest form of flattery" as they say.
I hope that if we provide here some opners tutorials it will elevate standarts of some ppl gameplay. Which is ... well lame in many examples, and ppl will start to make their own openers if they just understand the basics (through learning and understanding allready existing oipeners). There will not be pointless contracting pecs on swords (as U mentioned above) if they can decap oponent first turn, or dash at him with legs, or slash his arm off first turn. There will be no contracting pecs in wushu, if U learn how to attack few times per turn, or make cool-looking kick/ dodge/ jump splitkick etc.
Game will gain on it and we will gain on it. It will be more interesting.
Such replays U canfind scattered all over the forums, but U won't have to look for it anymore. They will be here.
Peace.

Yeah, and anyway, once we amass a large amount, countering could sign your death warrant. You would never know...
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Bump*
Double post...Sorry
Phrase: Your a grape!(G-RAPE is optional)