Toribash
Original Post
Fake @ and using [S2K] tag without permission
Yesterday uncopyrightable came into our server, after a few games he disappeared came back with [S2K] tag on and a fake @ (he did @[S2K]Uncopyrightable on his name) anyway that is a ban offence isn't it? Please look into it! I've got screenshot proof if you need any!
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
why would you want to do that? having a fake @ on your name doesnt give you admin authority, and having a clan tag- how do people benefit from this? just stupid
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is
Yeah but he could go around talking crap and stuff and make a bad name for S2K and having the @ looks like hes admin and he can threaten people and lots of other stuff, you've just got to use your imagination!
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
I'm fairly sure that impersonating an admin or moderator is a bannable offense.
Without proof however, nothing is going to happen.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane