Ranking
You do know that you could do Insane fights or toribash moments forever, right?
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
You do know that you could do Insane fights or toribash moments forever, right?

Well as long as replays get sent in yeah.
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
And they never stop being sent, that's my point ------> .

You'd be surprised, it does drop a lot sometimes, Top 5 Insane Fights used to have 70 replays a week for most of the beginning of this year, now its been in the low 30s for a few weeks. And moments pretty much gets 80% of the sent replays in the video. Normally around 10 replays a week.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
You'd be surprised, it does drop a lot sometimes, Top 5 Insane Fights used to have 70 replays a week for most of the beginning of this year, now its been in the low 30s for a few weeks. And moments pretty much gets 80% of the sent replays in the video. Normally around 10 replays a week.

Now you say that in the beginning of this year there used to be 70 replays a week, I imagine you getting messages along the lines of "Why isn't my fight in this video?"
It's even worse for Jack on Manonfirefilms. People have been in queue on the replay showcase for 3 months until they get the replay they sent 3 months ago featured. It won't be long until it's like that restaurant in Disney World.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
fuck serious replys, too mainstream amirite
(atleast it isnt my 1 word posts, you know what i mean and you know who you are)
Last edited by PuncakesR; Sep 22, 2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: fuck it
Professional Shitposter.
hope t5if get much more replays than now(and hope that dont happen likely TWC)
concon,you do videos for every record? just asking
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592