What games should I get?
Recommend stuff and please no MMORPGs
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
New ingame clan UI looks pretty neat, though it's a nightmare to navigate to.
You have to go on multiplayer, click on your name in the queue, then right click and get clan info. Would be nice if there was also a way to navigate to it from the main menu too.

Either way, I've put Legendary as our top achievement because it's a bit different and not something loads of living clans have. Feel free to tell me to change it to something else.
I've also resized out old logo for the clan logo. It looks pretty pixelated so I'm tempted to put out an art request in the market for someone to make us one for like 50k or something.
If you have any ideas that aren't "a totem" post them so we can get a brainstorm going.
Could do with a bit of an art update tbh. It looks great and it's memorable but I'd say we're moving into the bronze age or something.
progress エシコ

I also need a forum usertitle picture related to tribe....
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
so i work the next three days (saturday sunday monday) do i just quit my job now and allow myself to live christmas or what boys
Do you get time and a half?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
so i work the next three days (saturday sunday monday) do i just quit my job now and allow myself to live christmas or what boys

Strongly advise against. You should have voiced your opinion to your employer previously. Quitting now will just leave a sour taste in the mouths of everyone.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
haha 2 late i already quit.

jk but yeah i definitely might quit soon. i hate my job.

and no, you have to be with the company for a year or more. i get normal pay.
merry xmas guys, have a good
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.