Ranking
Originally Posted by Zibril View Post
Bro i've been in love with your movements since you made this thread or since i watched your video on Mocucha's channel. You have smooth moves and nice booms. But i kinda dislike what you do with your neck and you kinda forced the pose in that replay, but all in all its a good replay.
would love to see more of this enticing shit.

yo...
fuck, you're right: that shit stay relaxed. i even noticed that in my older stuff

fuck

alright, i'ma work on decreasing floppy neck. but hey, thanks for droppin' by fammo
beware
the goblin
Okay so ima hit this with some heavy CnC cause you're my boy
Just know I love you dad

Alright, to start off the opener is actually not bad, it doesn't feel original but it doesn't feel like the type of thing i see every other replay either so goodjob there

AS STATED FIX YOUR FUCKIN NECK

The first spin is pretty, only issue i have is your left hip is just a tad too far extended when you place it down to kick off

First backhand dm seems more like an accident than anything else

Decap/shoulder the leg knee was kinda twitchy but it looks good when it's not being nitpicked

The spin to dick kick was actually pretty damn nice, just sad you only got 2 dms outta it, was expecting a 4-5 dm boom at leasttttttttttt <3

The last kick is pretty too but again you missed the dm's you coulda had. If you got the whole cluster of joints it would've looked more like an explosion and it would've been incredible

I thoroughly enjoy the pose. Goodshit my man, I can't wait to see even more. Highkey still love your replays. Gimme some hyper spins like the good ole days in the next one
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
thanks man! trying to figure out how dm's work again though so i can't promise you sweet succulent boomhits quite yet, lol

and, uh... here's something i'm working on, just to give you an idea of how behind i am lol
beware
the goblin
never again

main file is "_fuck this" but if you download the others, fuckin' enjoy the journey
Attached Files
are you FUCKING KIDDING ME.rpl (493.1 KB, 4 views)
OKAY SERIOUSLY.rpl (490.2 KB, 5 views)
kill me.rpl (509.7 KB, 4 views)
FUCKING END ME.rpl (523.7 KB, 7 views)
beware
the goblin
yo, i actually don't hate this self spar lmao
Attached Files
_selfspar-1.rpl (818.2 KB, 22 views)
beware
the goblin
yo homie, as i said in Discord even though i'm shite at realism.
I can definitely tell this is a sick replay bro.

I kinda felt like you kinda focused more on Tori's movement though for some reason.
Uke's movement looked a little stiff and choppy, and then on Uke at 920-900 you did this weird movement where you lowered, and then raised, and then lowered a bit and then held your shoulder and it looked fucking weird bro. It looked like a twitch but thats the only thing i can say about this replay.

That kick was absolute dank.

9.5/10
Keep it up homie!
before telling you what I didnt like in the replay and how you can "improve" (what I call cnc'ing), I want you to know that this replay is neat

big boy unnecessarily big text

tl;dr first move wasnt as clean and smooth as it could be

Now to my favorite points: despite of this big boy text over there^ I loved the opener, the break dance itself looked sweet. Half split is good too but there isn't much about it, what comes next is what I like the most. The way you decap'd uke as you were kneading his upper body is awesome.

another small detail I liked a lot is your pose, mainly when you step back to balance. Looked as simple as it should be in real, one clean and fast move
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 29, 2018 at 03:06 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way you fall from the gravity and swing around right at the start is very pretty

The hits are all nice, however I think the transition to the last kick is not as good as your transitions usually are, at the beggining of your spin at ~350 your whole body looks a little stiff, and the rotation looks out of sync aswell, when your chest starts spinning your arms are already pretty much at the end of their swing.
The last hit is good considering how bad the angle you had is. Happy new year.
oh yeah
pretty cool handstand thing, sounds weird but the weird rhythmic bobbing motion during the handstand made it look better

dms looked pretty good, i really like the manip with the right arm to decap
the last 2 kicks were not as destructive as i would like but that's fine, what really irks me is that the last kick took a bit too long to take which would make me consider canning it but you executed it fine so, all good