ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
IP check and texture question
How to get player IP to ban him? And can I put swastika in my textures? For example on biceps
Pretty sure only staff can IP ban, and Valterain1 got banned for refusing to get rid of a swastika.
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Pretty sure only staff can IP ban, and Valterain1 got banned for refusing to get rid of a swastika.

Thank you) But I think it's silly ban for the texture. Swastika even Russian law does not violate)
It doesn't matter, a swastika is considered a global hate symbol.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
If someone broke the rules you can take screenshots and post make a report, which you can do here - http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Jimango View Post
Thank you) But I think it's silly ban for the texture. Swastika even Russian law does not violate)

Even if the Swastika is originally a symbol of peace, nowadays wearing it in public (especially on the internet) is completely forbidden. It has been a symbol of too much suffers.
Chaque fois qu'on ment, Tori tue un lapin ... TUER LE TORI !!
J'avais vraiment ça comme signature en 2015 ? Pouaah
swastikas are in a way allowed, but you'll need to cooperate, show a mod and try to get it passable, for example I own a set that includes a swastika but it's in no way resembling the nazi swastika, but you must cooperate to remove said texture if someone reports it.

So in a way it's allowed but you must get it approved.
-----------
Also best for a mod to close this thread, I think the question has been answered.
|Evil|
I don't exist