Toribash
/off-topic random question comes in...

Me, only survived 5 seconds when i started
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Okay here is a thing about Slender

I do play it

There is alot of jump scares, crazyness,

You can turn it into humor or just plan stupidness...
Slender is scary but sooner or later you will just expect the same old thing like "I am gonna turn behind I am ready for him to be behind me"

Slender is a good horror game, I will give it that, But soon when you play over and over again it becomes the same old thing
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's the most boring game I've ever played.
Not to mention that it fails to scare me at all.
Why do people like this game?
Is it because it's mainstream or something?
Eh...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Tried it, like Arturix said, one of the most boring, bland and lame games I've ever played.
there is already a slender thread <.<
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=361564

also its most fun if u play it with some friends at one computer =D
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
First time I played, I had a good scare, although the slender itself is weird in the first game and very "psycothic" in the second game, it becomes predictable after some time, thus, not entertaining anymore.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
the first time I played I knew nothing about slender, I just got the game of someone and they told me to play it. I had my head phones up full volume and I was walking around in the bush thinking "what the fuck is this stupid game" then about 10 seconds later some dude with a white face is on my screen and playing static full volume through my earphones. I ripped my ears phones of and closed my computer window. I had to go to the toilet to check I didn't crap myself.
hahaha @Swaves haha smosh023 gets scared a lot when he plays it
@smosh023 off topic? is this even randomly off topic? you like Hatsune Miku don't you you left Ianne for a Vocaloid hmm good thinking. xD
slender is literally the least horrific horror game out there

although it might be the most horror-ble
shmevin eats smegma