Ranking
Original Post
Password Change
Why am I being forced to change my 91 day old password, I don't understand why I'm being forced to use multiple passwords so much. I understand security is important, but all these forced password changes back-to-back are a bit ridiculous.

I'm going to end up forgetting my password for TB because I have too many new passwords to remember, I shouldn't be forced to change passwords this much in one year's time.
Vuxy Loves You All <3
Because of security points. Not long ago we had a breach in the security of Toribash so our amazing devs made it so that you need to change your pass every 90 days so that you can feel safer for your account.

Originally Posted by Vuxy View Post
Why am I being forced to change my 91 day old password, I don't understand why I'm being forced to use multiple passwords so much. I understand security is important, but all these forced password changes back-to-back are a bit ridiculous.

I'm going to end up forgetting my password for TB because I have too many new passwords to remember, I shouldn't be forced to change passwords this much in one year's time.

There are plenty of ways to remember passwords, like using a password manager, even writing down passwords on some paper somewhere can work just fine.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
There are plenty of ways to remember passwords, like using a password manager, even writing down passwords on some paper somewhere can work just fine.

To add on, If you have a smartphone, (mine is an iPhone, but im sure Samsung has this feature). Use the notes app built into the phone and label one of them (Toribash Password: *******)

Just update it to the new one whenever the time comes. This is what I've been doing for years.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."