ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
passsword change typo
tsuion here

so i was sortve going to come back to toribash after my inactivity

i was going to post on the forums on my phone, however i had to change my password since it was too old. i changed it, and i thought i typed in my password correctly, but apparently i made the same typo twice when typing it on my phone.

short story short i cant get into the account because i cant successfully guess what letter i typed wrong.

help pls
Did you try making the first letter capitalized? I know phones sometimes capitalize everything for you. or if there are numbers involved, try to put the letter that also represents the letter. for example password123 put Passwordqwe or something.
|Evil|
I don't exist
i tried the capitalization thing first since iphones do that; didn't work.

you have to change keyboards on an iphone keyboard in order to access numbers, so it wouldn't work like that.

like i said in my first post, im unable to guess what character was typed wrong twice in a row, so that's out of the picture
Contact an administrator with the details of the situation laid out carefully and thoroughly on IRC or via PM, or simply wait for a response from a Help Squad/Administrative team member. Not much you can do if you don't have an email registered with your account (which I recommend having).
i contacted faint about having my password changed on demon, because it had been changed
i don't have an email link to that account, so he changed it for me