Toribash
Original Post
[MOD+] AndIt'sGone Mod Showcase
Herro

I can't tell you how cluttered I feel zipping back and forth to find my mods so I've decided to start leaving them all here, that way if you're wondering if I've made a new mod just check here. Also a good way to see all my mods like this one that I just made I must warn you that i smoked before this. This laser squad is a wip (work in progress) but this is as far as I got till i sobered up and got bored of it.

I hope to see you here often, you make me a somebody.

----Damon

I added a replay of some pro's lush and shocky. Lush made the ultimate sacrifice!
Attached Files
lasersquad.tbm (9.8 KB, 25 views)
lasersacrifice.rpl (552.5 KB, 12 views)
lasersquad2.tbm (17.7 KB, 11 views)
ls3test.tbm (23.8 KB, 12 views)
lasersquadelite.tbm (27.1 KB, 8 views)
freerunningpark_wip.tbm (23.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by anditsgone; Dec 20, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Originally Posted by anditsgone View Post
Herro

I can't tell you how cluttered I feel zipping back and forth to find my mods so I've decided to start leaving them all here, that way if you're wondering if I've made a new mod just check here. Also a good way to see all my mods like this one that I just made I must warn you that i smoked before this. This laser squad is a wip (work in progress) but this is as far as I got till i sobered up and got bored of it.

I hope to see you here often, you make me a somebody.

----Damon

I added a replay of some pro's lush and shocky. Lush made the ultimate sacrifice!

and i got to say they are good some are gichy but there good, i post my replays here
IM A TORI Gangster