Toribash
Original Post
Bigger server sizes
I don't know if this was suggested before (I can't use the search function, so ha!) but we definitely need bigger public servers.

Just now, we have the semi-pro twinsword servers filled with yellow-white-orange belt players swinging around swords like robots. This gets annoying for more experienced players like us, waiting in queue seeing draws 3 times in a row between inexperienced players. Their excuse was that the beginner servers were full. (Which was true) So, I think we need more servers/bigger servers to make gameplay fun for everyone.

We also definitely need lower limit for these servers (for now it's white-brown for semi-pro, where green-brown would be better).

Just a quick suggestion. Please consider.

In-game screenshot

And yet another draw as we speak. That makes 4 draws in a row!..

In-game screenshot

Last edited by Kerbin; Feb 18, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
omg.. another draw. I hate this so much man. I definitely support this.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
i play in semipro aikido, i dont have the problem of draws every time, but i occasionally do have the problem of white-orange belts coming in, i understand that some of them are new alts and semipro is the highest level place they can go, but this morning for instance, i was the only guy above green belt in the server.

usually this is good for me as i can just reap in the wins, but occasionally you get some n00b who can shovel, and i am shit at countering those, which presents a problem. hopefully i can get out of semipro soon (200 games to go uuugh), and hopefully get away from all this shoveling business and get down to more fun in betting servers, sparring and other things.

also, people used to make alts because no-one played in the black belt servers, but now we have quick aikido, and maybe they should go the same route with other mods.

EDIT: WHOAH! 500k TC?!?!? where did you get that before black belt?
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
@ch4llt: You're right. The draw's problem is more common on the Twinsword servers, as it's really easy to not-hit your opponent if you don't know how to (atleast) move around.

About fighting less experienced players: It's true that we can easily get the wins from those players, but it's not fun at all. Also, just like Aikido's shovelers, we have Noob-clappers in the Twinsword servers which more or less take over the server with an unfair kill streak. To speak for myself, I can counter a Noob-clapper but most other people in similar ranks just get caught in the claps.

It just takes away the fun out of the game from players like us. (I'm ok fighting against alt's as long as they know how to play).

Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
EDIT: WHOAH! 500k TC?!?!? where did you get that before black belt?

I'm a design student, and I design texture sets for people. It's not easy but it's a great income to be honest.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
hehe, im not a great artist, wait, who am i kidding im a terrible artist, but i dont really understand how people like me get >5k TC (really want hunter force atm, got a 'slenderman' set going on (i just coloured my head in white)). anyway, before this goes off-topic, i love this suggestion.

~support
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Or we could just make more servers... and those new servers are for white to orange green to black and black to (unkown)

But i am supported :P
Amateur Texture Designer PM for requests.