ES Recruitment Drive
If you watch the first episode of every season, it's a noticeable drop in quality. 4 is just the logical progression.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Started watching mahou sensei negima because i wanted to start UQ holder and will be better with full story!I wanna watch Black Clover and Classroom of the elite after this.

oooooo crap, I wish I caught this earlier, all of the Negima anime are shit. I'd advocate getting about as far as two episodes in just to understand vaguely what's the deal with Negima, then peaceing out to UQ Holder.
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 28, 2017 at 12:02 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Daeyyn View Post
didnt see it, its bad?

-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you watch the first episode of every season, it's a noticeable drop in quality. 4 is just the logical progression.

Edit:

oooooo crap, I wish I caught this earlier, all of the Negima anime are shit. I'd advocate getting about as far as two episodes in just to understand vaguely what's the deal with Negima, then peaceing out to UQ Holder.

So i dont need the mahou sensei negima?
Last edited by NOTITLE; Oct 28, 2017 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
So i dont need the mahou sensei negima?

It's good to understand what's the reason why Negima is the MC, but once you can generalize why he's the MC outside of harem tropes, you should not continue watching the two animes and move to UQ Holder. Both Negima animes deviate from the manga in ways that reflect poorly of the series; they both go down hard on the harem aspect, when it's the shounen aspect that should dominate if it stayed true.

Honestly, you'll learn enough about the blonde in the opening clip and first episode to generally understand what's going on with her, and understanding vaguely what Negima's values as an MC are will let you understand what's the deal with UQ Holder's MC and the relationship between UQ MC and blondie.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
somehow i misread that as orgasm game

that sounded more interesting
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
This anime titled 'ousama game' or 'king's game' is kind of fun to see. Check it out if you haven't.

Just 10 people died in one episode