ES Recruitment Drive
Up at the top of the site, you can click the clans tab. Afterwards, on the panel to the left, you can see 'Wars'; click that and from there you can set up wars with different clans. Just be careful when editing the 'First to' fields and pay attention to the time limit; wouldn't want to accidentally set a war to 25 and not be able to finish it - and then having to leave midway through when it won't expire for a week. Also pay attention to incoming war invites to make sure that they don't make potentially the same mistakes. We wouldn't want that to be an issue to deal with, now would we?
Thx Daddykins! Now I know where to go and setup a war! Now that you mention it, setting a war to 25 games would take a really long time. Hey, but if it's me playing the opponent would kill me in like 2 seconds.
Nonsense, it's bad to think that way. You'll be fine. Just remember that you have 9 or 10 guys here ready to lend you a hand.

Also, try not to burn yourselves out with the wars you guys. I know it goes without saying that you shouldn't do too much in one sitting, but don't forget to take breaks in between.

In other news: I'm going to Florida for the first time. I know Odegaard has already arrived in the States for school, but what are all of your plans for the summer?
Last edited by Connoisseur_old; Jun 8, 2017 at 09:01 AM.
I would much enjoy an alliance between our two peoples
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Well, absolutely! We'd be glad to have you as an ally. If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that you're our first clan ally! We'll add you to our list as soon as we can. We hope to see you guys ingame some time so we can build upon our friendship (:
Last edited by Daddykins; Jun 8, 2017 at 09:14 AM.
I would just like to inform all my nice, unique, individual, clan mates that I'll be gone for about 9 days on a trip to the far out country of Alaska.

Also a girl didn't follow me back on Instagram so I'll probably end it all during the trip just so you know.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Well if you've already come to a decision then there's no point in trying to persuade you to do otherwise - but do reconsider. And if your heart is already set, try to take into consideration who has to clean up after you. Just remember to soak in all of the sights and sounds of Alaska before doing so...enjoy your trip - remember to pack a raincoat, Alaska is going to have some showers.
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I would just like to inform all my nice, unique, individual, clan mates that I'll be gone for about 9 days on a trip to the far out country of Alaska.

Also a girl didn't follow me back on Instagram so I'll probably end it all during the trip just so you know.

this girl...
girl gone block me on Instagram
talking bout
i don't even know what that girl was talking about
she just blocked me...
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Legendexpe I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from posting such profane things in our thread - better yet, please don't post here again if you're going to use such negative language around my members. I understand that Trestet is quite lenient on these grounds in that little playhouse of his; it's funny how he can let just about anyone in by the way, without really knowing who they are, but we at Cockbound Agony tend to avoid steering to such a sour direction. I keep the (Cock) circle small because here we believe in quality > quantity. And I want it to remain that way. We're willing to let people post here, absolutely, but we like to have input from people we know - whether on a first name basis or people we've come across ingame. If you're trying to reach out to us, just know that now we have a negative impression of you, and the clan that you represent. Another thing, if you're going to address my clan directly, I would advise that you do so in a more respectful manner. At the very least, have the decency to call us by our entire title.

Also, hello Pimp. Thank you for dropping by. You're always welcome to keep up the banter here.

edit: I've added a war records log. Also included is an all-time W:L ratio (I might change this to seasonal or bimonthly), and an all-time W/L record. I'll put it into a spoiler if it gets too large.
Last edited by Daddykins; Jun 9, 2017 at 01:05 AM.