people playing: 49, servers online: 21, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Adventure
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1081
tabby
 
typhon for smod Belt
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,410
Clan: Adventure



Hm, I quite enjoy sparring but I am absolutely trash at it.
replay thread
tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1082
ЯTyphon
IDIOT BITCH
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,811
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Hm, I quite enjoy sparring but I am absolutely trash at it.

Heh don't feel bad, lately my rust has gotten bad. I love your profile picture too.
w e e b
I'm Event Squad, have questions or want to send me an application PM me.
im a brony
icky is the best
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1083
tabby
 
typhon for smod Belt
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,410
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Heh don't feel bad, lately my rust has gotten bad. I love your profile picture too.

I do feel bad, I'm quite rusty too.
Also Thanks :D

I also broke my deac, if you'd like to know how check adventure discord.
replay thread
tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1084
Grohenbird
Forumite
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,008



I should spar some so creati0n can enjoy my company
nothing in life is guaranteed like sex and I'd really like to fuck you now.
Grohenbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1085
ЯTyphon
IDIOT BITCH
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,811
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
I do feel bad, I'm quite rusty too.
Also Thanks

I also broke my deac, if you'd like to know how check adventure discord.

Haha okay. Also how long have you been sparring? or replay making in general for that matter?
w e e b
I'm Event Squad, have questions or want to send me an application PM me.
im a brony
icky is the best
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1086
tabby
 
typhon for smod Belt
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,410
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Haha okay. Also how long have you been sparring? or replay making in general for that matter?

I started sparring 6 months ago, barely do it.

Been replay making (properly) for a year and 4 months.
replay thread
tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1087
Surge
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,891
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
I do feel bad, I'm quite rusty too.
Also Thanks

I also broke my deac, if you'd like to know how check adventure discord.



Uh oh.

Also I'll be inactive on Thursday and Friday because I'm at a friend's place, I'll try to get on forums every now and then though.
Away for some time.
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1088
ЯTyphon
IDIOT BITCH
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,811
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
I started sparring 6 months ago, barely do it.

Been replay making (properly) for a year and 4 months.

Ohh nice! I've actually been replay making for ehh around 2 years, atleast steady replay making. I've been replay making alot longer than 2 years but.

Originally Posted by Surge View Post


Uh oh.

Also I'll be inactive on Thursday and Friday because I'm at a friend's place, I'll try to get on forums every now and then though.

Alright friend. Hope you have fun!
w e e b
I'm Event Squad, have questions or want to send me an application PM me.
im a brony
icky is the best
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1089
Surge
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,891
Clan: Adventure



Thanks Typhon, btw we are hosting a bet server right now. Join us at /jo abets (thanks to Plus for global, DP etc.)
Away for some time.
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017   #1090
tabby
 
typhon for smod Belt
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,410
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Ohh nice! I've actually been replay making for ehh around 2 years, atleast steady replay making. I've been replay making alot longer than 2 years but.

Hmm... Interesting, I wish I have been around for that length of time, I would be so much better.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post


Uh oh.

Uh oh indeed.
replay thread
tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:42 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game