Toribash
Original Post
(WaR) WarHead

They gracefully descended from the heavens wreaking mayhem and chaos, splitting and charring the planet. Nations of armies instantly destroyed by the devastating power of these war machines. Fallout then set in slowly and painfully decimating millions more, humanity didn't stand a chance. These monsters that had been created by the hands and minds of men were ironically the undoing of mankind itself. A lesson to those who seek power and greed, these instruments of destruction are uncontrollable. Although that my friends is what they call history, and history is sure to repeat. #WaR

Written by AirGoof

IRC Chat room.

Recruitment Thread.

Members

Donate
Balance

Last edited by Budsi; Jul 24, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
Steam Name (optional): ago2808
Why you want to join (go into detail): Because you told me to.
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor etc.): I'm pretty retarded and not funny.
Something interesting about you: I have stated in the last question.
Replays Single player/multi player (REQUIRED):
Attached Files
ago - twc 5.rpl (170.1 KB, 31 views)
ago - 0.rpl (248.2 KB, 12 views)
ago - messing out.rpl (164.5 KB, 13 views)
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
You guys are making kids cry all over the world because of your candy,anyway nice artwork for the thread

Originally Posted by Noel View Post
You guys are making kids cry all over the world because of your candy,anyway nice artwork for the thread

that's th7thvoid's work. we coulda paid for fancy ones but we like this shit better >:3 WARHEAD FTW
So, should I do wars by myself already? Or you guys prefer to do it with more than one person only?
-----
also:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earni...userid=1947666

Only playing mushu and aikido :3
Last edited by Agony; Jan 6, 2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço