Toribash
Original Post
[R] Tuxedo Set
Hello there interested artist!
I'm here today to request some body textures today.
-
Size: 512x512 (Or preferred)
Payment: Tc and items available.
Payment Amount: As much as we deem worth together, effort, look and time.
Colors: Preferably a black and white Tuxedo. But pink and purple tuxes are cool too. Make sure to add a nicely colored tie, red or whatever goes with the tux.
Look: I'd love to just have a tuxedo body and pants. The normal over jacket and undershirt, with a tie.
Parts: Joints are not needed but they could be nice. Preferably I'd like this set to go over the torso and legs.
-
Good luck artists, I hope someone will do this.
Its not really possible to make a Tuxedo without using joint textures, so I'm going to try with joints.
Awesome, thank you. I'm considering buying joints soon, so you're a savior. Good man, I hope to see your work soon ;o
Just so you know, the way joint textures work is that white is transparent, so your force/relax will change the color of the white.
Originally Posted by Novai View Post
Just so you know, the way joint textures work is that white is transparent, so your force/relax will change the color of the white.

Unless he has a pure or default force.
I'm just gamin' man
Would you like it to be just plain black, or with something like pinstripes?

suits

Also, will the undershirt be shown like this:

tuxedo 1

Or this:

tuxedo 2

I'd prefer for it to just be plain black, and tuxedo one has a great cutoff. This is going to look so cool. Also, do whatever you want with the tie, have fun with it ;o
Alright thanks, ill have the pictures soon.
-----
Here it is:

screenshots

For some reason the neck and breast textures (the blue parts) would turn black like they should have. So just ignore those.
Also, mapping was a bit tricky especially with the tie, lol.
Last edited by Novai; Mar 14, 2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anyway you can add like an opening to it and have buttons running down the center? I'll give some examples, but it's looking sexy. Along with a pocket on the left side.

Buttons Example

Pocket Example (Maybe a pocket hankie)

If you could do those I'd be so grateful, along with the white undershirt showing on the sleves.
-----
Also how much are you looking to be paid for it?
Last edited by ChemicalE; Mar 14, 2015 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump