ES Recruitment Drive
If you don't mind me asking what is the name of this other account of yours that got banned. And also I would love to see how you play, pm me please. And no I'm not the one that would be "testing" you if you get in I just want to see how you fight.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
If you don't mind me asking what is the name of this other account of yours that got banned. And also I would love to see how you play, pm me please. And no I'm not the one that would be "testing" you if you get in I just want to see how you fight.

if you are talking abut me its G0LDELITE
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
You were denied gabe sorry
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
SVT said comeback when im 2nd dan because he saw me play in my main mods
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
You were denied gabe sorry

Originally Posted by SVTCobras View Post
your not 2nd dan yet gabe

i know SVT when i get 2nd dan i will return
Yo, I'm George and i'm 18 years old, ingame nick of mine is IOD, and i'm playing since 2010~2011, but i'm still 8th dan...
I spent 5~6 years on aikido and about a year on nograb aikido, now i'm playing lenshu... Also, i hate ABD.
I want to join this clan because it's boring to just sit in public rooms and i want to play in clan wars or some events.
Last clan i remember was [S] and it was just deleted.
I have not many replays, cause i've reinstalled my toribash recently, so that's what i have.

http://imgur.com/TVZ76qF
Attached Files
FirstReplay.rpl (88.6 KB, 2 views)
SecondReplay.rpl (110.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Iod; Aug 8, 2016 at 09:41 PM.
|~~Peeps under this post will have +1 to aikido skill~~|
I vote yes, if he's decent enough
yes iod we are going to accept you, you made a decent app. pm me and we can set up a time for testing. im literally on all day js
Nah, spent an hour on waiting SVTCobras, see you.
|~~Peeps under this post will have +1 to aikido skill~~|