Toribash
Explain more of yourself, ol' chap. I believe we do not know most about you yet.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Explain more of yourself, ol' chap. I believe we do not know most about you yet.

I can certainly say I have a bad grammar
and doing his best for being a Real Gentlemen
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
I can certainly say I have a bad grammar
and doing his best for being a Real Gentlemen

This should say.
"I can certainly say I have bad grammar and is doing his best to be a Real Gentleman." Anyhoo. You are a kind person. So its neutral until you fix your grammar.

Welcome Larfen, Paralyzer, Bust3r, Toril.

torimanana: what you said is definitely not decent so no.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
I dont think having speach etiquette like a gentleman matters so much as what being kind, generous and helpful is.
Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
This should say.
"I can certainly say I have bad grammar and is doing his best to be a Real Gentleman." Anyhoo. You are a kind person. So its neutral until you fix your grammar.

Welcome Larfen, Paralyzer, Bust3r, Toril.

torimanana: what you said is definitely not decent so no.

Ok thanks
Jan_miguel : I saw some of your wibbles posts. i don't think it's good place for something like that.

Originally Posted by torimanana View Post
But um, i would like to join =P, im pretty sure Miska knows me well.

it's not enought to join us Torimanana, show us your good behaviour and say something more.

welcome sir Larfen.
Last edited by Miska; Jan 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM.
WILD POLISH LADY
Hello lady(ies?) and gentlemen. I would like to join this fine club of fine people. I am seventeen, I live in Holland and I enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon, though at morning I am more of a coffee man. My favourite flavour of tea is Earl Grey.
I am mostly active on the forums though I am also on IRC regularly.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convinience.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Hello lady(ies?) and gentlemen. I would like to join this fine club of fine people. I am seventeen, I live in Holland and I enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon, though at morning I am more of a coffee man. My favourite flavour of tea is Earl Grey.

Yes from me, he is a splendid and honest fellow.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post

He said plenty enough to get our yes(es)!