Face it, toribash is like a drug.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
here's some srs business guise.

Electronic Cigarettes.

FDA trying to ban them because "they're untested and could be dangerous"

the only ingredients in the liquid e-cigs use are nicotine, and "propylene glycol" which the FDA has already approved as safe.

so I provide you this food for thought; if e-cigs are dangerous, while having no tobacco in which to cause cancer, why has no one died from one yet?

also: I pretty much lol'd at them saying e-cigs are dangerous, when they're doing nothing about analog cigarettes. the FDA is too full of corrupt bastards to bring fairness into the mix. they work for the government, so they're trying to bring down e-cigs so they don't coincidentally bring down tobacco industries.
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
here's some srs business guise.

Electronic Cigarettes.

FDA trying to ban them because "they're untested and could be dangerous"

the only ingredients in the liquid e-cigs use are nicotine, and "propylene glycol" which the FDA has already approved as safe.

so I provide you this food for thought; if e-cigs are dangerous, while having no tobacco in which to cause cancer, why has no one died from one yet?

also: I pretty much lol'd at them saying e-cigs are dangerous, when they're doing nothing about analog cigarettes. the FDA is too full of corrupt bastards to bring fairness into the mix. they work for the government, so they're trying to bring down e-cigs so they don't coincidentally bring down tobacco industries.

I heard about these macabre contraptions some while ago. They intrigue me.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I heard about these macabre contraptions some while ago. They intrigue me.

indeed. I was also intrigued, do your homework and you'll find there's no reason to even consider banning these magnificent little things.

just note: these aren't quitting smoking aides, these should be used as smoking alternatives (which makes it better, you don't have to quit to save your life, just switch to something healthier) :>
Former Item Forger