ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Fights You've Had in Life
And I mean fist fights. Which one was the most memorable for you?

(The talking parts: Filipino translated to English)
I remember this one time when I was walking around with my friend in a place and he bumped into this guy and his beverage spilled all over him. The dickhead got mad at him and said, "Watch where you're going asshole!". My friend then said, "Hey, I'm sorry. It was an accident." They exchanged a few more words when I tried to join in. I tried to tell the stranger to just forget about it but while I was saying it, he shoved my friend and since I was behind him, he bumped into me and I hit my head on something hard. I looked at the two and they were already exchanging blows. I tried to separate my buddy from the scumbag when one of his own friends joined in and got mad at me for some reason and before long it was 2 on 2 action!!! Then suddenly crowd started forming around the fight. Some guys tried to break us up and we were all held by some random dudes trying to stop the fight. My friend and I got free of the people's hold and kicked the idiot and his idiot friend in te gut and sped off. When we stopped to catch our breath, we just laughed...
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 4, 2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Reason: Reason: :D
a spoon.
When I was 12, these loser kids tried to jump me, and I quickly beat them down. it's not very wise attacking a 12 year old black belt when you're a bunch of scrawny 11 year old fucks.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
When I was 12, these loser kids tried to jump me, and I quickly beat them down. it's not very wise attacking a 12 year old black belt when you're a bunch of scrawny 11 year old fucks.

We got a tough one .

I got in plenty of fights, but my best one was when 4 fuckers talked head to my ass.. I never said about me being in the Marines but one of them had the balls to come up and hit me in the face...

I was walking down the street, just walking to exercise. I seen 4 guys up on a girl and she said "Back the fuck off ok?" I walked over and said "Is there a problem?" One of them turned around and said "Look here big guy, get the hell out of here before we make you look like a pussy. You may be big but there is 4 of us and 1 of you" I said "You don't know me then." He said "You think I give a shit?" Then the other 3 walked up on me and the girl took off. I stood there looking at all 4 of them. The one who talked his shit came to me and hit me in the face, I grabbed his arm and then twisted it and elbowed him in the nose, he fell back screaming and holding onto his nose. Then another one came up and went to grab my arm, I then kicked the back of his leg and slammed him over my shoulder on his back and then turned around after being wrapped around by another one and kicked in the side by the one I elbowed. I grabbed the shit talker after hitting me in the side and literally grabbed his leg and flipped him and then kicked the guy holding me in the knee and then pushed the shit talkers leg back so far until I heard it snap, I then turned around and grabbed the guy who held me back and slung him to the wall and said "Good job getting your ass whipped by a Marine, I thought you said there was 4 of you and only 1 of me, in my eyes it was a basic 1 on 1 fight imo." and then slammed him to the ground and said "Leave the girl alone next time and watch who you talk shit to"

Also, about the 4th one, he just stood there, he was smart.
Last edited by Noobie; Nov 4, 2012 at 11:45 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I never got into fights, but I think I have one. Once 3rd grade there was this stupid kid annoying my friend.
I come up to him, he pushes me, and then I just punch his face, and then he leaves with his nose bleeding.

Short fight, but it was fun, would do it again.
Last edited by pusga; Nov 4, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
We got a tough one .

I got in plenty of fights, but my best one was when 4 fuckers talked head to my ass.. I never said about me being in the Marines but one of them had the balls to come up and hit me in the face...

I was walking down the street, just walking to exercise. I seen 4 guys up on a girl and she said "Back the fuck off ok?" I walked over and said "Is there a problem?" One of them turned around and said "Look here big guy, get the hell out of here before we make you look like a pussy. You may be big but there is 4 of us and 1 of you" I said "You don't know me then." He said "You think I give a shit?" Then the other 3 walked up on me and the girl took off. I stood there looking at all 4 of them. The one who talked his shit came to me and hit me in the face, I grabbed his arm and then twisted it and elbowed him in the nose, he fell back screaming and holding onto his nose. Then another one came up and went to grab my arm, I then kicked the back of his leg and slammed him over my shoulder on his back and then turned around after being wrapped around by another one and kicked in the side by the one I elbowed. I grabbed the shit talker after hitting me in the side and literally grabbed his leg and flipped him and then kicked the guy holding me in the knee and then pushed the shit talkers leg back so far until I heard it snap, I then turned around and grabbed the guy who held me back and slung him to the wall and said "Good job getting your ass whipped by a Marine, I thought you said there was 4 of you and only 1 of me, in my eyes it was a basic 1 on 1 fight imo." and then slammed him to the ground and said "Leave the girl alone next time and watch who you talk shit to"

Also, about the 4th one, he just stood there, he was smart.

Kids these days need to be educated son. People just aren't as smart as they used to be. You advertise your marine powers the same way I advertise my black belt. Doing that usually keeps the vast waves of idiocy at bay.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I never got into fights, but I thin kI have one. Once 3rd grade there was this stupid kid annoying my friend.
I come up to him, he pushes me, and then I just punch his face, and then he leaves with his nose bleeding.

Short fight, but it was fun, would do it again.

Lol newbie.
Kids these days need to be educated son. People just aren't as smart as they used to be. You advertise your marine powers the same way I advertise my black belt. Doing that usually keeps the vast waves of idiocy at bay.

Lol newbie.

See, people these days don't do the main rule.. "Study your enemy". They think "Oh there is 4 of us, and only one of him we can take him on" when he could be a MMA fighter, US Marine, hell or even a Navy seal. They think the best of them because they are "Ghetto" or "gangsta" and shit like that and end up getting their life in check the hard way.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
i actually don't remember much about this fight but here is what happened: i was coming back from mosque (im muslim by the way) when someone near me in the street said something racist to , he said: "You syrian dirty shit" more than a time , so i got mad and told him Atleast im better than a racist kid like you , he replied "i dont care you syrian prick" at this point blood was rushing inside me , so grabbed his T-shirt and started to hit him on the back of his head couple of times until some guy came and grabbed both of our hands and started to give us a small lecture about being polite

Now me and this boy are friends , he changed alot now , and his behavor became more better , he stands for my back and i stand for his back.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I remember this one time when i was 12 and a bully stole my lunch money and i was so tired of his shit that i punched him in the - no im just kidding, kids fighting is stupid.
talking about kids fighting is just on another level.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Lol newbie.

Because I don't go around causing trouble?

sounds legit
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I remember this one time when i was 12 and a bully stole my lunch money and i was so tired of his shit that i punched him in the - no im just kidding, kids fighting is stupid.
talking about kids fighting is just on another level.

Better to punch out the bully than lose your lunch money imo.