Toribash
The dualshock controllers actually have an advantage of others, I use a 360 controller but i have a program that minimizes dead zone and increases squarness
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
The dualshock controllers actually have an advantage of others

Its actually only the DS3 controllers (for PS3) that have this advantage over all the other controllers.
Keyboard is only bad if you try to free style...everything else is self explanatory
No one talking about the rumble update?

How do y'all feel about it? I recently opened a crate and got myself the new takumi rx. I'm fairly fond of it atm. For rumble itself, I find it quite enjoyable, but only with some friends.

(im)

Rumble has turned into unranked solo standard had a guy punch the ball twice into our own goal, I feel psyonix dropped their originality with crates and keys
I don't see a problem with it... If people will buy them then there's no point to giving stuff for free
The update brought a great framerate drop for xbox one users. They are coming with a hotfix but until that time the game is almost unplayable for me. The few rumble games I played were fun tho.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The rumble mode itself is awesome and hilarious as fuck, but the idea with crates just ruins the game for me. Psyonix i hope you don't turn into valve adding skins and other shit instead of fixing the game if it's the case.
At least there are no Rocket League gambling sites xd

I honestly don't care for crates/keys if it doesn't ruin the gameplay at all.

(im)