Toribash
Greg I already told you i would play with you! I am currently Plat 3 on doubles, and Plat 1 in standard. I am US EAST. Add me on steam if you want to play: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dontping

Also NANI what halloween event?

After 2 years... Yeah , this game is AWESOME, i just got my "ultimate" rank at ranked matchs, i am GrandChampion right now, i am so happy
ayo
Started 2 days ago, got ranked into gold 3 league 3 ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

@Reta getting to gold 3 in 2 days is amazing and for me its unheard of, also tbh there is some toxicity in the community since people take the game too seriously for some reason.
if you feel like it's too much just turn the chat off using general setting.
saying that because since you're new you're bound to make a couple of mistakes here and then. if you need any help pm me and ill take some of my time to teach you what i know and that goes for any one who needs help in the community.

i am grand champion btw.
I tend to get really annoyed when my team mate (i mostly play 2s) doesn't recognize his mistakes and even worse, HE BLAMES ME for something he did. I was Diamond 1 nearly Diamond 2, but i took a break for now after i got deranked back to Plat 3.

Is there anyone here who wants to play and rank up? :d How i said, sadly got back in Plat 3.
Gold, should be high plat - diamond. Looking for 2s partners that aren't totally bad and can connect to useast. hit me up.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@azzeffir23 Yeah man it is annoying but it happens now and then so the best thing to do is just try to stay calm mid game and play the best you can, because as much of a nuisance it is he is your team mate and you both have to work together.
Just play the game like you want and after the game if you're still irritated take a little 5-10 minute break off the game to cool off. Play toribash meanwhile, That's one of the "tricks" i use to rank up these days.