Ranking
I use OBS and i do no need a tutorial I am doing it fine for right now, I am not gonna pay for Fraps either paying for it is dumb.
-----
PM me your Skype if you would like to help by the way.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Mar 3, 2016 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can work on all three if needed I just need to get my setup back and running. Ive been out of commission for a bit when it comes to doing internet related things not revolving around school. I can PM/Whatever you when I am able to actually be of use.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Omay well it would be easier if you gave me another way of conact other than forums of Toribash to be sure I get memo. Other than that it does not matter to me what recording you use just if you can upload it to youtube and if you can't send me file and I'll upload it as your perspective.
I'm up for it if your still doin it, just pm things you wanna know
~|That Wolf Guy|~
I'm still doing it of course, why would I stop so soon. I do it when I get home. XD
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Mar 5, 2016 at 11:39 PM.
If you need more people I can do eet xD altho you seem to have a bunch of people already
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
The peoe that tell me they want to help do not contact me, so please do help me Flames.
Do you have Discord? If so I can give you the invite to the wapow discord (it's open for everyone) and we can use that. If you wanna use Skype or TS we can do that also I have all those altho I prefer Discord xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!