Toribash
Original Post
openers
Hi im an alt but havent played in a long time, any suggestions for sparring openers?
Running, Lunging or jumping, Spinning, Launching, etc.

Generally, get your weight to go towards the direction you want to go by using your Ankles to lean forward or back, and your arms can be good for changing balance/direction as well.

So with the combination of Ankles and Arms (which can be moved forward or back with the pecs)

If you get your tori leaning in the right direction (for an opener usually forward) the rest is up to you, Learn how to run by watching a toribash Tutorial (can be found on Youtube) once you learn how to run your balance control should be good enough to improvise other kinds of openers. Which can open doorways to various kinds of harder launches and spins. In which you use the extension of your knees and swinging of your arms (pecs and shoulders) to blast/thrust/lunge/spin yourself forward, backwards or any general direction.

Goodluck
Last edited by matarika; Feb 13, 2018 at 11:07 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297