Ranking
Oh yeah the 5970 is beast! Of course, make sure your case can fit it. Fortunately, you don't have to worry as much about keeping your room ventilated with the 5000's :P

problem is that they are a bit harder to find right now. I'd have gotten one, but my case is too small for it unless I install a water block, since the lowest part of the stock heatsink would bump into my hard drive cage

Lol, if they ever release a 495, I bet it gonna cost at least 800. :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Nah if HD 5970 cost 600 maybe GeForce GTX 495 cost 650-700.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
They'll probably be in really high demand though. A lot of retailer tacked on a hundred bucks or so to the hd5970.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Okay then, I got another question, in my other house I got a 1.GPs Internet Connection, but when I played Left 4 Dead 2, mine is always ping, why's that?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Connection is different to ping. Ping is a measure of the delay between yourself and the server. Although your local connection to the internet may be high, because you have to go through other servers you can have very high ping.

Also, I have no idea how I managed to get both ATI and NVidai exclusive elements. A friend of mine put together and set up my computer so he may have done something to get both.
Could you ask him? I'd LOVE to use a HD 5850 with my gts 250's. Cuz we all know that nvidia's "lost this round"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
geforce 480 is out, get that one
Fr_Death - Metal Gods
Left 4 Dead 2 FTW!
my its one hd sata 2,video card nvidia 8650,5gb of ram and 500 gb of hd and more nvidia internet card 10/100!!!!!

motherboard of sti v-class
Last edited by DarkJak; Apr 27, 2010 at 05:08 PM.