Ranking
Latest Applicants
YOLO720, I mean 360SWAG or whatever.

First of all you did not pay close attention to the Guidelines.
This is quite sad because the post which I made last, stated clearly that I made an update to the first post and you should.
There is only one thing I stated that you must do in your post and you did not do it!

Also, applying first with your n00b alt is not impressive.
Nor is your inability to delete a post.

Sorry, you might try again in the future.
But at the moment you are expressly DENIED.

WAPOW!
Krulls
You know me. I, Pimpy Jr., don't have the best eye vision, but even I saw the little note saying," have WAPOW be the very last line". I can tell that anyone not paying attention enough to not read the rules all the way should rethink their decision in trying for WAPOW. That's all for today and since I have fantastic memory here is what you wanted krulls to show an example to all the rookies who don't know what they are missing in the future....

WAPOW!
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Hello my name is Michael and i want to join WAPOW because i feel that i have the ability to help during clan wars. My main mod is ABD or aikido. I check all of my forum PMS and i respond if i need to. I feel that i can also enhance my toribash skills while having fun with this clan. I personally love to play basketball or soccer with my friends and family. I play every day for atleast 30 minutes or more. My skype username is TheOrangeBigBox Thank you for taking your time and reading this app

WAPOW!
Last edited by Kriast; Feb 11, 2015 at 02:10 AM.
Name: ulb300
Skype Name: NetherStarNation a.k.a ulb300,
NetherStarNation is also my steam name and i have a youtube channel under that name, but i have no videos posted yet.
hobbies: I play toribash and Unturned and i play games on my ps3 and hangout with my friends, if im not forum active, im probably have been not feeling well or if im not currently able to post anything.
I offer my skills to WAPOW and my enjoyment to toribash.
My favorite mod(s) are, tr_stunts_parkour_jump and mushu.
I play toribash alot, sometimes like 5 days a week or less.
I don't really post stuff on forum, unless if i feel like showing replays that i made myself.
Sports: i played football when i was younger and i like basketball.
I like WAPOW and their members and i hope you guys would consider me into your clan.
add me on skype to tell me on your anwser on there or message on forum.
Cya guys and keep the clan going/
Kriast

that was a just below average app and although you have a pretty good % in the last few games sorry but we are only looking for exceptional players right now because we are getting to the desired amount of players in the clan Denied

ulb300

Same to you we are only recruiting people we think will finish the WAPOW puzzle (as Krulls describes it) Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello, my name is Kirill me 10 years very little to clan.No I realized that a good team here and decided to leave the application in vas.My favorite mod:Aikidobigdojo,mushu,lenshu3ng.I really want to start such a wonderful clan.
BILIVION

first of all this isnt where you start a clan heres the directions Here . 2nd this was a very lazy app so Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
hello i am new on WAPOW and i like to join you guys
-----
and i don't know how to join zoo leave a massage
-----
hello
Last edited by omgmaner; Feb 13, 2015 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi my name is mincotsu and i want to join wapow. I used to play a lot but I stopped and I started playing again. I play a lot now. I live in the united states. I want to join wapow because you guys are cool and I want to be in a clan with u guys. I can offer some skill and I am a good dude so I am a good person to talk to. I dont post in the forums a whole lot, but I can post in the clan pages if you want. I may not post a lot but I am on the site a lot so whenever I have a PM i check it.

I got into toribash from my friend a long time ago, stopped and got back into it. I want to join your group to have some people to play with sometimes and add another good member to your clan.

I wrestle at my school, and snowboard and stuff. I like sports a lot, it keeps me fit. It balances with computer time and toribash.

I am good at akido mods, I used to be in a clan, and I have good spirit. I will like to win but I like to make friends too, thats another reason I want to join wapow.

Thank you for considering me wapow friends, i am in your lobby so I can be tested if u want. thanks

my skype is craftymine2001

WAPOW!
Attached Files
disarmed.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by mincotsu; Feb 14, 2015 at 12:58 AM.